The Williams Lake Stampede Grounds play host to many events during the Spring - Fall seasons. Stampede Park is the site of many familiar community happenings such as the Williams Lake High School Rodeo, the BCBRA Finals, the Williams Lake Powder Kings Annual Membership Drive, and the United Way Movie Fundraiser - just to name a few. Our space just may be perfect for your next event!
Guidelines for Rental Rates at WLSA Facilities
- Complete Facilities including: Arena, Grandstand, Let R Buck Stage, Infield Areas, Stock Pens, and Washrooms - $2500.00/day
- Arena, Stock Pens, Grandstand, and Washrooms - $2000.00/day
- Arena, Stock Pens, Infield Washrooms - $600.00/day
- Arena Only - $100.00/day
- Tractor and ground grooming equipment - $150.00/day
- Infield Areas and Washrooms (non-profit rate) - $200.00/day
- Infield Areas and Washrooms, Arena, and Pens (non-profit rate) - $500.00/day
- Infield Areas and Washrooms (for profit rate) - $725.00/day
- Grandstand, Let R Buck Stage and Washrooms - $600.00/day
- Fenced area behind Grandstand, Let R Buck Stage and Washrooms - $300.00/day
- Grandstand Concessions - negotiable
- Complete Facilities including Campground - negotiable
*All rental rates are subject to change without notice. All rentals and arrangements are negotiable.
Are you a community group or business looking for space to rent for a fundraiser or event? Or a business looking for space to host your event? Connect with us to see if our facility can work for your needs at 1-250-392-6585 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .